Form is the Illusion
by C.S. Thompson
Download Free eBook.
This work explores the Ten Laws of Relationship Theory that form the metaphysical principles of Mythorealism:
- Interactions are the reality, form is the Illusion
- The simpler the concept the more complex its ramifications
- The seeds of the solution are buried in the question
- Always ring the changes
- Never ignore serendipity
- Include laws and models that are contradictory
- Apply negative feedback
- Dynamic tension is required for control
- All forces are infinite
- The strongest chains have the most subtle links.
About the Author: CS Thompson is a poet, writer and historical fencing instructor. He is the author of the Noctiviganti series of dark fantasy novels, and his collections of poetry include Ghost Shadows from Wildside Press and City at the Edge of Night. CS Thompson lives with his wife Cicely in Portland, Maine.